Sunday, May 11, 2008

Biltmore Trip

My Mother had her 75th birthday in the month of April.
My sister Marsha & I decided that we should try and do
something a little "extra special" for this birthday so Marsha
gave some suggestions and we decided on taking Mom & Dad
to the Biltmore Estate for 2 nights and three days! I really felt bad that our youngest sister Angie couldn't go along so I decided we should take her along.
I found the best picture of her that I could find and put it on my fan (since I am Always hot) and we took her along with us. When we had some pictures taken of our family and group Angie was right there. We had a very nice time,we are so glad that we still have our parents with us. I can truly say that Mom & Dad are my BEST FRIENDS. I know for them that isn't easy I can be something else at times. I want them both to know that their girls love them very much, I know their grandchildren and great-grandchildren love them very much also.



6 comments:

A Peek Into My Life said...

LOL That picture of Angie is hilarious. :) Looks like you guys had a great time!

Katressa said...

Who are these people??

Karen Walden said...

I wondered where your old blog went?! Nice to have you back! Looks like you all had a nice time. I would LOVE to go there someday! (without kiddos...)

Sheila said...

Was that "Flat Angie" that went with you? Hope you had a wonderful time at the Biltmore. So glad your Mom got to go.

Yea...I'd been missing your blog. Welcome back!

Steve Hight said...

Annette, you're supposed to SMILE when someone takes your picture! Or were you worried about how you were going to pay for the gasoline for the trip??

Anyway, glad you had a good time. My greetings to your folks.

Michelle said...

Where were your feather boas and sneakers?? ;o)

Biltmore looks beautiful. I hear there are some quirky people around that town though. HeeHee