Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Want to wish a Happy Birthday to my sister Angela Sue who turns 44 today. My what stories I could tell about her.. She was mischevious. Daddy had bought her a little honda mini-bike but of course I didn't know how to drive it, so my little sister was going to teach me, so I get on after listening to careful instrucions while she is on the back then she hops off and leaves me going around the house after some time I want off but she didn't tell me how to stop, so I am hollering for her to help me get off while going round and round in the yard while Angie is on the deck laughing her head off..... Someday I will get her for that. Hopes she has a very Happy Birthday.


Also Happy ** Birthday to my cousin Bobby Jean. I can't tell you how old he is because my computer doesn't have big enough numbers to share his age. He is a wonderful piano player as most people know and a perfect example of a christian. Keep playing that piano for Jesus. Have a great day Bobby Jean...

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday to Angie! I thought of her this morning, knowing it was her birthday too. Remember when we celebrated both of their birthdays on our California trip? Did we have homemade ice cream that night?

Nettie's Nook said...

Yes we did. That seems like so long ago!!!

Vi said...

Happy birthday to your family members. Glad I'm not the only one with big Numbers in the age. LOL!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!