Saturday, August 15, 2009

Niece





I didn't even get to tell about the BEST part of my trip down memory lane. We were finally able to make connection with my dear little niece Chastity. Five years can make a difference in a person. It was so good to be able to see her and visit with her for a little while. She thought that her Grandpa Thompson was handsome and she told him so and I think Dad blushed... She works in a little grocery store there in town. She seems to be doing well for her self. She is 34 which does not even seem possible. She has a little apartment that she shares with Ginger her dog. I think if her Mother was alive to see her she would be proud. I just wanted to share some pictures of her.

5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

WOW! Haven't seen Chastity in years!!! She still looks like Chastity to me though! That's awesome that you were able to hook up with her! I'm sure she enjoyed visiting you all! Funny she made your dad blush... :)

Vi said...

34 yrs old! Wow !!! Where does time go. Glad you got to see her.

Sheila said...

Glad you got to take your sentimental journey! Now, just don't wait so long to do it again. :)

I think I too would have know Chastity! She still looks like that little girl we knew years ago. So happy you got to reconnect with her. I'm sure you made her day by stopping in to see her.

A Peek Into My Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Peek Into My Life said...

Love her!! ♥