Monday, October 12, 2009

While Mom is away the kids will ?????






Stay with Aunt Nettie.... Denise went out of town for a wedding and Leighton had to stay behind and work so I helped him out with the kids. Picked them up on Thursday and they went home on Saturday. We had a great time. Ben made breakfast on friday morning with his own recipe for eggs which included: onions,chesse & jalepenos. Cammie helped me give Olivia a bath and then we headed up tp Incredible Pizza and we had a blast.. It was hard to pull Cammie away from Katressa & John's dogs. She absoluetly loved them. We had a lot of fun and hope to do it again sometime...

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

Looks like Cammie & Ben had a good time with you! They are so cute!

A Peek Into My Life said...

They had so much fun!!!! :) They keep remembering additional stuff to tell me that they did. I am thankful they had such a great place to go to while I was gone! :)