Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wonderful News!!!


Don't bother to tell me that God doesn't answer prayer for I have proof different. Our family has been concerned about Oilivia Marie since her newborn screening test came back abnormal. Immediatley we were alarmed and the doctors started taking precautions, such as changing her to soy based formula. She has had blood taken twice for this test and on Monday Jan.11,10 she made her trip to Riley and had another blood screen done. Well today we were told that she shows NO trace of galactosemia in her blood. "Praise God from whom ALL blessing flow".! So you see God does care about a little 7 mt. old baby girl named Olivia Marie who lives in Indiana, and He cares about you too....Things may seem impossible, there's nothing left you can do, just remember our God ALWAYS comes through....

6 comments:

Vi said...

So glad to read the wonderful news. I've been praying for her. Hope Matther's good too. Give hugs & kisses. Keep the pics coming. Luv to all.

Jan said...

So thankful everything is o.k.!!! Praise God!!!

Anonymous said...

God cares about ALL children. My child HAS galactosemia. I am certain God cares about him just as much.

Nettie's Nook said...

Anonymus,
I'm sorry that you took offense to what I said. I in NO way meant to suggest that God doesn't care for children with Galactosemia, and if you KNEW me you would know better that that. I'm really sorry you read something into my comment.

Katressa said...

I'm glad that god chose to let her outgrow it. I think he loves all kids as well but we are thankful to this answer to our prayers

Jimm said...

We recently heard the GREAT NEWS!
(apologizing for a tardy response).
Pray that all will continue to be OK.
We are all OK. Call sometime.
LOL Jimm & Cheryl