Monday, May 31, 2010

Sleepover at Granna's





This was Katressa's weekend to work and we usually keep Olivia Marie overnight and take her to church. Now that my life has changed I wasn't sure if I could do this by myself, so I gave it a try. I had so much fun with her playing and giving her bath. She's not the greatest to sleep with but I managed. I found out that I CAN do this and will continue to keep her as often as I can. I love her so much. Also, my water iris was blooming this weekend and was beautiful.

3 comments:

Katressa said...

you can do it all!! hope she was good for you!

Sheila said...

Good for you! Go on & enjoy your life, Annette. Keep yourself busy. Your Iris is beautiful! I've neve done a water feature...too much soon & afraid it will draw slithery things!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Good 4 you! You can definitely do it! Your flowers look amazing..... I need you to come help me make my yard pretty. :)