Friday, August 27, 2010

New Things!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that most of you know that I have had some major changes in my life recently. I know that I have been very torn by this change, I want to go on record that I am on the road to RECOVERY.. I know that I will still have days that are going to be hard and I am sure that I will shed more tears in the future but I AM going to be alright. I have a wonderful family that has been there for me and many many many friends have been there too. I didn't really know that I had so many friends.. I am also signing up to go to a support group which was a really hard thing for me to committ to, but I am serious about doing everything that I can to get back on with my life. Just want to say that I am doing better!!!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling somewhat better! Still praying for you! Love your new blog look too!

Nettie's Nook said...

Thank you for commenting. Sometimes I think I should just delete my blog, I really only tried to keep it up for Harold's family, not even sure if they read it anymore.. Nice to see that someone actually reads this..

Sherry said...

I also love your new look! You are going to be ok! I check in but rarely comment so maybe I should start! I have thought about deleting mine but since I do it for me I keep it! I am not as funny as some people or as intellectual as others but I am me and I am OK!