Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good Friends..Great Fun...






I am blessed with some very wonderful friends. I have two special friends that are co-workers of mine that I have become very close to and love. Last Christmas we went to Indianapolis and took a carriage ride, went to the circle, saw beautiful lights.. Well this year, Chuck took his dear sweet girlfriend and myself to The Story Inn. and my was it a wonderful evening.. They had a Victorian Christmas Dinner. The ladies were all dressed in their beautiful vintage gowns, they had a young man their playing Christmas carols on the keyboard, the dining room was all candlelight and the food was absolutely the greatest.. We had a wonderful time. It truly was like taking a step back in time. Thank you Chuck & Donna for letting me crash yet another date..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun!

Sheila said...

I've been there but never for Christmas. Sounds like fun! Glad you got to do a little party-ing! I'm sure they didn't mind a bit or they wouldn't have invited you!

Peggy B. said...

Where is the Storybook Inn?