Monday, September 20, 2010

BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!!!!



Sending birthday wishes out to two of my favorite men... My wonderful Daddy (as I still call him) is celebrating 78 years of adventures today, and trust me some of those years were definitely adventures, and my precious grandson Matthew is turning 2 also on this day. I hope that I never forget that special day that he entered our lives, never thought that any feeling could surpass holding and meeting your own child, but I was wrong. Grandchildren are definitely great. Just want to let both of these guys know that I LOVE them so much and feel blessed that they are in my life. Happy Birthday Daddy & Matthew

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Happy Birthday to Brayton and Matthew! Hope they both have a fabulous day!

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday to two great men in your life!

Vi said...

Happy 2nd birthday to Matthew & a happy 78th to Papa Thompson. Can't believe Matthew's 2 already. Great pics. Do I see "red' in Olivia's hair? Aunt Charlotte will be proud. LOL! Give hugs & kisses from Aunt Vi