Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Olivia Marie turns 2






Hard to believe that little Miss. Olivia Marie has had a birthday and is now 2. It seems like yesterday that she was a tiny baby. When I asked her if she was 2 she said no 5, Katressa then asked her if she was lying and she said ROAR (lion) she is such a strong spirit.. I kept the kids Friday night so John & Katressa could have a date, and towards evening she was getting cranky and I had to swat her behind and she turned around and said "Granna", (like how could you)!

She had a very nice party and had lots of fun.. Just wanted to share some pictures of my grand-kids they are my life..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Arilynn has been saying, "You hurt me!" Ya think?!? LOL

Nettie's Nook said...

That is so cute

Sherry said...

They are so cute!
Sherry