Friday, August 29, 2008

Bridal Shower






Katressa had a wonderful turnout for her bridal shower last Saturday. There were 23 women present, not counting children, 15 of them were from Katressa's work. Thoses ladies are a blast!! It's a wonder they can even get anything done, as much fun as they have when they are together. We played a few fun games. One which Amy Shearer kissed the groom-to-be on the cheek, we are still trying to figure that one out! Katressa loves Matthew Mcconaughey, so like any good mother, I tried to get him to attend the shower, he must have been booked up, so I did the next best thing. I brought a poster of Matthew home from work, and put John's head on Matthew's body, and then we pinned the boutineer on the groom, we really had fun with that one!! Katressa did receive many nice gifts. It was so nice for her to be able to be with family and friends. Katressa I hope that you had a nice time, just want you to know that I love you very much!!

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Looks like she had a really nice shower. Sorry we couldn't make it due to Carol and Kelcie being in town. I would've loved to have seen the old 6 Tower girls again! I see Carrie playing one of the games!!! :) Katressa looks really happy in the pictures!!! We're planning on coming to their reception!

A Peek Into My Life said...

It was a lovely shower!