Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Killinger Reunion 2008




Harold was very fortunate to be able to attend the Killinger Reunion 2008. It was held this past Saturday in the hills of Gap, Pa most of you people out their will NOT know where that is, but believe me it is a real town. Harold drove to Ohio, then rode out to Pa with two of his sisters. They had a very good time from what I heard. It was nice for them to be able to see their family that they haven't seen for many years. I wasn't able to attend this year with Katressa getting married in a few weeks, but I was glad that Harold was able to go..

2 comments:

A Peek Into My Life said...

I am really glad Harold was able to go too! All those siblings kinda look alike, don't they? :)

Dorcas said...

Hey there!! I think I know some of those people. Maybe I should say I know ALL those people :o)) What a great time I had.