Sunday, September 14, 2008

COMING UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it is really all going to happen!! I hope by this time next week I am Grandma Nettie, and then it is off to Tennessee to get me a son-in-law. I can't believe it is almost time for all these wonderful things to happen. Watch out then bloggers because I WILL have things to blog about..
Lauren's due date is the 17th and the Dr. told her that if she hasn't gone by then he will help her out.. I can't wait!! I just hope he like me right off.. Kyle said I will be called Grandma I just think Grandma Killinger sounds sooo old don't you ? Grandma Nettie has a better sound to it! We are looking forward to out trip to Tenn. We have some things planned to do while we are there. I promise you I will NOT be playing golf like John. (why would anyone do that anyway talk about OLD)! We plan to leave 24th and come home on 29th then looking forward to seeing family from Pennsylvania and Wisconsin at the reception on October 4th. I will be praying for safe travel for everyone.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeh! Post pictures as soon as you can of that baby! and of the wedding! :o) I have to work October 4th. Wahahahaa....

Karen Walden said...

Wow! You'll be a granny before you know it Annette! (Now that really sounds old! HA!) Hope all goes well for Lauren. Will she be delivering at St Francis???

Good luck with the wedding and have fun in Tenn. I love going there!!!

We'll see everyone at the reception!

Sheila said...

Maybe Lauren will hit Great Grandpa T.s Birthday! Or Parker's!!!

You're gonna love being a grandma!

We'll be anxious to see pics of the wedding. I love Tennessee this time of year. Have a good time!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Eeeeek! So exciting........!!! :D

Tricia G. said...

I can't wait to see pictures - of both! Have fun in Tenn!

Dorcas said...

Well, today is Friday the 19th. Is there a baby yet? Waiting to hear!