Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just Waiting



Lauren went to the Dr. yesterday Friday and the plan was to induce her at 9.00 Sat. morning but around 2:30 she decided to go on her own. We arrived here around 3:30 so we just waiting. She is at 5 1/2. I went downstairs for a minute to use the phone and I saw this lady like laid, down in the entrance and then she tried to get up and then down she went again, and laid on her back, they couldn't even find her a wheelchair.I went back upstairs and Harold went out to get the computer and he got there in time to see them clean up the baby. I asked the nurse if she was going to charge them for a room and she just laughed. So anyway we are here waiting, just waiting I can't wait!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll be watching your blog today for the news!

Leah said...

Congratulations to you, Grandpa and Grandma!!!

Dorcas said...

I know the anticipation that you're experiencing right now. There's nothing like it! Just wait until he arrives :o))))

Karen Walden said...

Be sure to keep us posted! Congratulations to all of you! (She would go into labor on my weekend off!!!)

Nettie's Nook said...

We are still waiting. She has been a trooper. Will keep posted as things happen. Should be about one more hour. MAYBE