Monday, September 22, 2008

BIG CORRECTION!!!






I must make a correction on Matthew James Morgan Killinger's weight. We didn't have a big baby we had a baby giant. Matthew weighed 9lbs. 15 oz.

What a difference a day makes. We can already see changes in our little captain! I was able to stay the night Sat. and I am glad that I did. Lauren was still in quite a bit of pain and not able to get up so I was able to have some special bonding time with Matthew. Grandpa stayed last night to help out and I guess Matthew had a rough night. They found out that he has jaundice. Dr. Matthew's came in today and told Harold & Lauren not only was this the hardest c-section but also the hardest birth that he has had in his career. We are so thankful they both are doing well. Well I will guess I will force myself to post a few pictures for you to all enjoy.

9 comments:

Sheila said...

He really is a beautiful baby!!! And a whopper at that! :) No preemie clothes for him, I presume...

All three look so proud of Matthew. What a sweet picture of Lauren!

Congratulations to all...& best wishes for the future of that little family!

Michelle said...

Awww, he is SO cute Annette! It's amazing how fast their looks change!

Leah said...

How proud you must be!! He is gorgeous!!! His complexion is beautiful, and that black hair is something!!!
He's about the size my son was when he was born.

Unknown said...

Congratulation! He is such a pretty baby boy! I've attended hundreds of births and some of the scariest are the big babies who get stuck. Looks like he's doing great, in spite of a rough exit/entrance! : )

Lady J said...

He is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to hold him. Thanks for the correction so I can have info in the bulletin right this coming Sunday. Been praying for them.

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful baby boy....
Congratulations to you all...

Karen Walden said...

I thought I had left you a comment on this post, but evidently, I forgot!
Everyone looks so happy to finally get to hold baby Matthew! That last picture of his is so cute. He really is a cute little guy!!!
His feet look huge...about too big for the sticker!!! :)
Hope all are doing well and get to come home soon!!!

Good luck with the wedding this weekend. Will be looking for those pics as well!

Amy Shearer said...

Congratulations on being a Grandma!! Can't wait to see him in person! Bring lots of pictures to church soon!

Unknown said...

Definitely can't tell you're a proud Grandma!! :) I can already tell he's going to be spoiled rotten! Congrats! He's a cutie!