Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. John Michael Roberts






What a fast pace we have had the last two weekends, with only one more big event left to go and then it's back to our boring life. The wedding was very nice. The lodge were Katressa and John were married had a view that would literally take your breath away. John looked so handsome (did you hear that Amy)! The dove release ceremony was very touching. Ben done a great job as ring bearer and the girls looked like little princesses, and Katressa was simply BEAUTIFUL and YES I did cry. Harold looked rather dashing as he gave our daughter away. Tennessee is a beautiful place. Congratulations to the newlyweds.

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats to Katressa and John! Great pictures!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Katressa and John!

She looks so pretty! I see they did the colored sand in place of the unity candle. I think that is so neat!

Karen Walden said...

Katressa was a very pretty bride. Her hair looked so pretty and her dress was beautiful too! (Is she wearing her dress to the reception this weekend?)

Thanks for posting pictures! I enjoyed them!

My...your family has really grown in the past two weeks huh? More to shop for this Christmas!! ;)

Tricia G. said...

Congratulations to Katressa and John!

Amy Shearer said...

Katressa is beautiful! And I'm sure John looked handsome as well but I'll stick with my guy...I'm pretty partial to him :)

(By the way, the whole kissing the cheek thing was just a spur of the moment idea to embarrass him and see what you all would do! Hope I didn't upset anyone by that. If so, I'm sorry!)

Peggy B. said...

They look so nice. Congratulations.

Sheila said...

Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Katressa made a beautiful bride. And John made a pretty good looking groom!

I was wondering what the two flasks were for...hadn't heard of the colored sand.

Best Wishes!!!

Karen Walden said...

What in the world, Amy?????? Darin can't let you out of his sight, can he!?!? :)