Monday, October 6, 2008

RECEPTION!!!






Wow! I will have to say that I am glad that everything is finally over! It will be nice to settle back into my own little routine. Katressa & John had a very nice reception even though many of her guests didn't show. The highlight of this reception was that her Aunt and her Uncle and even one cousin from Pennsylvania were able to be here, another Aunt from Ohio, her Aunt & Uncle and two cousins from Wisconsin were here also, This is the ONLY time that they have all been in Indiana together. What a great time we had.. The food was good, and the cake was beautiful. Cammi done a wonderful job sing "What a Wonderful World". I was so glad to have family on Harold's side present. I know that really meant alot to Katressa & Harold. Matthew James Morgan Killinger was able to meet lots of family and they ALL thought that he was adorable (which I totally agree). We finally got a picture of Matthew with his Great Grandparents at the reception! I appreciate all of you who were able to join us on this hapy occassion.

10 comments:

Karen Walden said...

The reception was very nice. Katressa looked beautiful and her cake table was so pretty too! Everything was so nice. I am glad we were able to go and celebrate with them!

Sheila said...

Annette...I thought the reception was very nice & Katressa made a beautiful bride!!! I loved her dress.

And...the food was delicious. Was it by Memphis BBQ? We had eaten there & I loved their food.

What a lovely place for a reception. The gardens were so pretty...but I didn't get any outside pictures!

Vanessa said...

The reception was very nice. Carl and I apologize for leaving early. Katressa's dress was very pretty, and the cake was beautiful. I liked all the candles around it.

By the way, did you hear our good news? Carl proposed on Saturday night! Of course I accepted! We are so excited.

Michelle said...

The cake and cake table is beautiful and Katressa looks gorgeous! Sorry I couldn't come...I had to work that day.
:o(

When are we doing a day out with Denise?

Steve Hight said...

Hey, I finally got on here to look at that pretty baby! Wow! You grandparents have gotta be proud.

Congrats to Katressa, too.

I'm in Guatemala right now. Gotta come a long way to find time to look at friends' blogs :-)

Vanessa said...

Hey Annette,

I got your message about the wedding stuff you have. What kind of things? Email me at vanesmiller@hotmail.com

See ya!

Dorcas said...

The reception was beautiful!! I just got home Thursday. I was to get home before then but it didn't work out that way. I have lots of pictures to post from my trip when I get around to it. You'll have to keep checking my blog.

Dorcas said...

I forgot to ask who the two dancing beauties were?

Nettie's Nook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nettie's Nook said...

Not so sure we should call them beauties!!