Monday, November 10, 2008

THE GRANDMA THING !!





Being a Grandma is "GREAT"! I am truly enjoying every minute. Funny thing even the title "Grandma" doen't bother me, prefer to be called Mamaw Nettie, however I do NOT and I reapeat do NOT like being called Grandma Killinger, even to me I don't feel that old! My cousin calls me this (on purpose) but with him I think it's a pay back thing, for me calling him Bobby Jean for years!! In a seriousness, I really don't care what Matthew ends up calling me. It's odd, but when others talked about how they loved being a grandparent, I truly couldn't imagine having that kind of love for any other than your own children but it is TRUE! I thank God for blessing me with the honor of being a grandparent. I know what kind of grandparent that I want to be, and with God's help I intend to be that grandma! I want Matthew to always see Jesus in me!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so sweet and cute, Annette!

Karen Walden said...

He is adorable Annette. So glad you are getting to bring him to church some so we can watch him grow! Reminds me so much of his daddy... :)

Sheila said...

What a cutie! He definitely looks like his Daddy.

I'm always amazed at how much you can love your children & grandchildren. No matter how many...there is always room in your heart for more! (However, I do believe my heart is "bubbling over"...so no surprises you girls!)

A Peek Into My Life said...

He is so precious!!!!!!

Dorcas said...

Isn't it great being a Grandma? I love it and can't wait to see my Little Man!!