Monday, November 10, 2008

BIRTHDAY BOYS !!


I just want to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to two fellows that have been a very important part of my life!! Even though my guys have to share the limelight now with a wonderful son-in-law and a beautiful GRANDBABY, I hope that they know how much that I love them. Both of my birthday guys are celebrating milestones this year! No Harold is NOT 60!! Harold was born Nov.16,1954 and will turn 54 this year! (WOW Dorcas he IS older than you)! Kyle Andrew hits the big 21 this year. I can't believe that my beautiful 9lb. 6oz baby boy has finally made it to 21! I didn't think that I would live to see this come to pass!! I trust that you boys will both have great birthdays!!

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Happy birthday to the 2 birthday boys!!! Hope you have enough wind to blow out those candles!!! ;)

A Peek Into My Life said...

Happy Birthday to two cool dudes! :)

Dorcas said...

Yep!! Harold's much older than me :o))) I hope he & Kyle have a great birthday. Don't party too much!

Angie D said...

Happy birthday, Killenger men! Harold doesn't look a day over 60...