Sunday, November 23, 2008

Did you say GRANDMA AGAIN!!!!!!

My My how life can change in no time at all. I stopped by Katressa's on 10/31/08 to see baby Matthew on his first Halloween. While I was there visting,Katressa pointed to a brown paper bag that was sitting on the coffee table. She said Mom I got you a Halloween treat.. I thought well how sweet was that. She then told me that I had to close my eyes and stick my hand into the bag to get my surprise.. I'm thinking to myself. it's halloween,time to play ucky tricks on people, I asked her if I would scream and her reply was "Oh, I'm quite sure you will", so I reluctantly put my hand into the bag and pull out my surprise,I pull out a baggie,turned the wrong way and a clipping from a magazine that says, "having John's baby"! I then turn the baggie over to see two pregnancy tests showing POSTIVE. Oh course being the quite person that I am I starting screaming a little and jumping up and down, then crying a few happy tears. Today was her first Dr. appointment, they are saying around June 30,2009 our new little bundle or bundles of joy will be here. I have put my order in for twin boys!!

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations Annette! You are well on your way to catching up with me. As for the twins....I love,love, love ours to pieces...but don't think I would wish that on poor Katressa for a first child! Of course, if she has twins that might be it for them! Karen's "babies" will soon be 3 & are so much fun.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

A Peek Into My Life said...

I'm so excited!!! :)

Peggy B. said...

Congratulations. You are passing me up!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations Annette!

Angie D said...

Congratulations! If we had read this before heading to Columbus, we'd have said it in person!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations To the happy parents 7 grandparents!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant "and" grandparent, not 7, but if Katressa's having 7, more power to her. lol!!!

Dorcas said...

Is Katressa really having 7 babies?? Wow!! Hey, seriously, congratulations on your growing family! And also, thanks for the beautiful Thanksgiving card. You all missed a lot of fun here over the weekend with the rest of the family!!