Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our Adorable Grandson Matthew






I guess I am tired of hearing that I should update my blog, I really think about it every Monday when I am off but I usually get sidetracked and it doesn't get done so I am really trying hard today to add something...and the important thing in our lives right now is precious Matthew. I am so glad that he is part of our family. I think it is so special how God allowed him to be born on his great-grandfather's birthday and his name sake Matthew. He is such a joy. I never dreamed that being a grandma could be so much fun. He gets to spend almost every evening with us while Mommy works second shift. Lauren lets him stay with us overnight on Sundays and then I can watch him on Monday! He is changing everyday. He is slowly rolling over, jabbering up a storm. and LOVES to watch the computer with his Grandpa Harold. He is really a very good little baby, I'm not sure they realize just how good that he is. It will be intresting to see how our new grandbaby will be.. I guess I have bragged enough for this post but I will be sure and do this again soon!!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

He is adorable Annette! We're glad they let you bring him to church so we can see him!

Anonymous said...

What handome boys you have there!!! Matthew has really changed his looks, such an adorable cutie. They grow up way to fast. Enjoy your time together. Sounds like you do. Thanks for the update. I'm always checking your blog. Give him hugs & kisses. Luv to all.

Dorcas said...

Oh, my!! That baby is really growing. He's soooo cute! Isn't it fun being a Grandma??? Thanks for putting new pictures on here so we can see him, too :o))