Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow '09

I guess we all got a taste of Indiana weather a couple days ago! Wish we were in the lucky group going to Florida! Maybe next year though. It makes me appreciate that I dont live in New York, where they get a lot of snow! I dont think that I am cut out for it! I am DEFINITLY ready for spring. We've had Christmas, We've had snow, now its time for spring! All in all we had 9-14 inches depending on where you were. There was a lot of people stranded. No one could really get around unles you had four wheel drive, even then they had a hard time! Harold took pictures and ended up finding a bear coming out of hibernation. Lol. Stay tuned if you live in Indiana we might be in tornando season tomorrow!





1 comment:

jeff said...

Now really, there is nothing wrong with living in NY. I have been here 20 years this year. We have our snow and cold, but we have no tornadoes. Blessings to you and Harold and your family. We also enjoy being grandparents.