Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to ???


I want to take the time to wish my neice Denise a Happy **th Birthday. She was my first neice so that makes her a little special to me. It has been a joy to watch her grow from a cute little girl into a beautiful women. She is an awesome Mom and wife to her best friend. I knew from the first time I held her as a baby that she was special, little did I know that she would grow up to be a best friend to me. I want her to know that I love her very much and wish God's best for her and her sweet family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Denise. That was so nice of Aunt Annette not to disclose that magical number. Hope your day is special. May you have a happy, healthy year ahead. God bless you. Love your blog.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Denise! She has become a special friend to me!

Dorcas said...

Denise,
I'm not sure what day your birthday is or was, but I hope it was very special for you!!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Nettie! (And everyone!) :)

I am a blessed gal to have such wonderful people in my life!