Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tidings Of Comfort & JOY!!!

I know that Christmas is over and we are starting a New Year, so it just seems approporiate to share tidings of Good News ! Most of our friends & family have been aware that Harold has been without a job since August and his unemployment has ran out as of this past week, I am pleased to report that Harold started to work on Friday Jan.2nd. Praise the Lord! Don't tell me that God doesn't care, and that his timing isn't perfect, because I know better. I firmly believe that God had a hand in Harold getting this job. There were 3 positions available and 175 resumes to chose from I know that is was just God. Once again my faith has been restored and I fully know that God does know what is best for us. Thank you to all that prayed for us during our time of need. Once again thank you God!

10 comments:

Sherry said...

I am so glad that Harold found a job! Anna tells me they are scarce there!

Karen Walden said...

That's great! I was wondering about him this week! I wasn't there Sunday and heard you were sick too! :( Hope you are better and that Harold likes his new job!

I love your new blog background too!

Dorcas said...

Great!! That's good news!!

Anonymous said...

We've been praying daily. I believe there's a reason for everything even tho we wonder why. Hope things go well for you all! Luv ya lots!

Unknown said...

Yay! Been prayin' for ya'll! :)

Peggy B. said...

Isn't God good?

Leah said...

Great news! So glad to see your praise report!

Vanessa said...

Thank the Lord. He does all things well, doesn't He?

Vanessa said...

By the way, what's your email address? I have a question to ask you about some wedding stuff...

You can either leave me a comment, or email me at vanesmiller@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Harold. I just learned the news! Must make all of you feel more at ease. Call me sometime & tell me about it.

Love ya, Charlotte