Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Katressa !



I would like to say Happy Birthday to Katressa Dawn. It is hard to believe that 26 years have come and gone since we were blessed with your unique presence. You have been a joy to have as part of our family. I look back and realize how young I was when I became your mother and it amazes me that you have turned out so well. We hope that you know how much that your father & I love you. We are so proud of you and are happy for you and John. You will ALWAYS be my favorite daughter.

5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Happy Birthday Katressa!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES to Katressa!!!
May you be blessed with a hundred more! Hope all are well. We're OK.
Love to all
Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Jimm

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful young lady. Hope you have a happy, healthy year ahead, especially as you wait anxiously for your new little one. Hugs & kisses to all. Lots of luv!

Dorcas said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet 'Tater!! Love you and hope you had a great day!!

Katressa said...

Thank YOu