Monday, February 23, 2009

Bittersweet Day !

Today is a day of mixed feelings. Kyle is moving out (again)! I have to say one part of me is happy because I get my craft room back, but I am going to miss seeing Matthew every day. I have gotten used to him being here in the evenings when I come home from work. I love feeding him and giving him his baths every night. I know it hasn't been easy on Kyle either coming back home after being on his own. We will miss both of these guys very much. The welcome mat is always out for them. I will have to go through the "empty nest" thing all over again! Love you all!!

5 comments:

Dorcas said...

I know the feeling!! It's hard the whole way around. I hope you continue to see baby Matthew a lot!

Anonymous said...

Empty-nest Syndome is not a pleasant thing! Trust everything will be on the up & up for you. Hope Matthew won't be too far away from you that you'll still get to see him often. May you & your family be blessed!! where will they be going?

Sheila said...

Annette...

I have a little quotation above my kitchen sink that says

"Two things you must give your children...
Roots & wings"

I've found the wings part very hard to do. I'm sure little Matthew will come to see you often. :) What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Everything will work out for the best. It ain't easy, for sure! Hopefully frequent visits will occur. And, in the not too distant future another precious bundle will help fill some of the void.
Love to All, Jimm and Cheryl
PS When you're not too busy, call.

A Peek Into My Life said...

I know you love having baby Matthew around but you'll just hafta spoil him even more when you DO see him. :) (And then you get to send him home. LOL)