Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Charlotte!




I really did try to get this this posted yesterday but once again I failed! I hope that you had a great birthday Charlotte. We love you and appreciate you very much. You are the fire in the family. I remember Mom Mom always saying that you were her true Valentine. She was very proud of you Charlotte and she loved you very much. She always talked about how smart that you are!!!(and your related to Dorcas & Harold). I hope that you know how much we love you and we do hope that you had a wonderful birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our beautiful sister. Those 2 in the 1st pic sure look like they're havin a great time!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Charlotte! Luv ya lots!!Thanks, Annette for putting on those young looking pics of Char. Makes me look younger. lol!!!

Dorcas said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Charlotte! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Belated Bithday Greetings to Char.
Hello and Love to all.
Jimm & Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys. Thanks for remembering my bday. I don't go on the blogs very often, so I'm a little late on this.
And thanks, too, for all the cards and pictures. Always nice to be remembered.

Love to you all,
Charlotte