Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun !





Wanted to share a little of our Easter with our blog friends and family. We did have a wonderful day. I can say proudly that all of my children (both) were with me in church this special Sunday. Kyle had to leave early to go to work but was there and I thank him for making that extra effort. John & Katressa, Makenzie & Ellie were there also, and of course Lauren and baby Matthew. We had a beautiful Easter Sunday service. Then we headed up Mom & Dad's to eat lunch. I brought the food and Mom provided the room...

5 comments:

Vi said...

Great family pics. Such a good looking crew, but where are you & Harold? It was wonderful that all your family went to church with you. Give my love to all!

Karen Walden said...

It was great to see all of your little family at church on Easter Sunday!

Jimm said...

Nettie, you sure have a fine looking group. MIGHTY FINE!!!
Love, Jimm and Cheryl

A Peek Into My Life said...

Awww, my family is just full of beautiful people. :)

Dorcas said...

Good pictures of everyone!