Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ellie @ Recital






We were privledged to go and watch Ellie preform at her dance recital. It was in the auditorium out at Southside Elementary School. Her little group done very well to be so small. I was really surprised at how well she done since she is so active in energy, but she adorable. She asked me on the way home if I cried! I will admit that it was touching. We were very proud of her preformance. Makenzie was also able to attend this event with us so it was a very special treat for us to be able to spend some special time with our girls..

5 comments:

Aunt Vi said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little dancer. The girls are so adorable. How are you feeling? Won't be long now. Luv to all

Vi said...

Annette, It won't be long till they put me in a home lol !!!!!!. I was thinking I was on Katressa's blog. I hope you're not pregnant too. lol !!!!!! Luv ya!

Nettie's Nook said...

If I am I will be sharing the same room in the home with you!!

Dorcas said...

Congratulations Ellie!!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Awww, she looks so cute in her little outfit. She is adorable - she really cracks me up with her honesty! :) Love her!